From Washington D.C.
- Follow Route 95 North to Wilmington, DE.
- In Wilmington, follow the signs to New York and take Route 295 north (New Jersey Turnpike) to Exit 6.
- Follow Route 276 West into Pennsylvania to Exit 27 (Willow Grove).
- Get off at ext 27 (Rt. 611). See * local directions below.
- Get on Route 611 South, which becomes Old York Rd.
- Drive several miles through Willow Grove, Abington Township & Jenkintown.
- At Route 73 (Church Road), pay close attention.
- Continue South on Route 611 (Old York Rd) and pass Church Road and Chelton Hills Dr; on the right is the Elkins Park House (7 story apartment building).
- You are now at the intersection of Old York Rd. and Spring Ave.
- Turn left onto Spring Ave. Continue on Spring Ave. and continue past Elkins Ave.
- The next street is Park Ave. Turn left on Park Ave. (at railroad station) and go under the railroad bridge and veer to the right.
- You are now on Harrison Ave. Turn right at the first corner onto Montgomery Ave. and continue past Gerard Ave.
- Turn left onto Ashbourne Rd. The 6th building on the left is the Church.